The 60" Ceprano Single Bath Vanity offers tons of counter space and a handsome, old fashioned style. This vanity can be found in three different finishes with different countertop options (including topless), which makes it easy to choose a style that works for your home design goals. This vanity is a quality investment, made from Grade A kiln-dried solid oak with a 3-layer, hand applied varnish and an anti-mildew coating that protects the interior. In addition, the all natural stone tops are polished and sealed to resist stains and water marks. To complete your bathroom decor, matching mirrors are also available.
- Vanity: 60"W x 23.75"D x 33.5"H (135 lbs.)
- 2 cm Countertop: 60"W x 23.6"D x 0.8"H (118-142 lbs.)
- 4 cm Countertop: 60"W x 24"D x 1"H (135-155 lbs.)
- Sink: 17"W x 14"D x 9"H (17 lbs.)
- Mirror: 27"W x 3.5"D x 43"H (33 lbs.)
- Linen Cabinet: 15.75"W x 15.25"D x 65"H (73 lbs.)
- Driftwood finish
- Kiln-dried white oak solids
- White Oak solids with white oak veneers with select hardwood plywood cores
- Comes with matching wood backsplash
- Hand-applied anti-mildew varnish
- Old World construction with no knock-down design
- Multi-layer, 12 step hand finishing process
- Dovetailed drawers
- Premium 45 mm fully,extendable, side-mounted, drawer slides
- Antique Pewter finished hardware
- Comes with pre-attached "risers" which allow for 4 cm tops instead of standard 2 cm
- Risers can be removed to incorporate standard 2 cm tops
- Two cabinet doors
- Two functional drawers
- Stone tops pre-cut with three faucet holes in 8" spread
- Oval porcelain sink included with tops
- No assembly required
- **Faucets Not Included**
About The Tops
This vanity comes with a large selection of stone tops. These stone tops are available in 2cm and 4 cm thicknesses and have an eased, mitered edge. Professional installation of these vanities and tops are required. Wooden risers are required with these stone tops, which are pre-attached to the cabinet top edges when you receive your new vanity. They include pre-installed porcelain sink(s) and pre-drilled with three faucet holes in the standard 8" spread. Because the marble and granite used on these counter tops are natural stones, slight variations in veining and color between tops will occur.
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Center drawers are boxed and fitted around plumbing for additional storage.
Premium Collection vanities are all hand stained, hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.