The Barocci is a fine example of how modern design can be "turned to eleven."Designed by our interior experts and constructed with the best materials around, this vanity is ready to go as soon as it arrives. With medicine cabinet mirrors, shelves, and a bowl basin, you'll be up and ready to go as soon as the vanity can get to you. The Barocci hangs off your powder room wall at a comfortable height and will turn drab into sweet titillation. Don't hesitate today, the Barocci just might be the perfect vanity you're looking for.
*Espresso Finish is very dark, almost black.
Includes: Main cabinet, faucets, and shelves
||71.8"W x 22.1"D x 20.9"H
||21.7"W x 5.5"D x 31.5"H
||8.75"W x 5"D x 12"H
- Solid Oak construction
- Espresso finish
- Tempered glass top
- Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Includes 3-shelf medicine cabinet
- Two single-door cabinets with soft-closing slides
- Four functional drawers with soft-closing slides
- Comes with two ceramic vessel mount sinks
- Faucets and pop-up drain included
- Eco-friendly watersense certified 1.5 GPM flow rate faucets
- Two Year Warranty
- A. Lenola Side Cabinet: 15.7"W x 11.8"D x 62.2"H
- B. Norma Side Cabinet: 15.7"W x 11.8"D x 31.5"H
- C. Tarano Side Cabinet: 13.8"W x 11.8"D x 39.4"H
- D. Forano Side Cabinet: 11.8"W x 8.9"D x 47.2"H
- E. Arsoli Side Cabinet: 11.8"W x 8.9"D x 55.1"H
- F. Gerano Side Cabinet: 13.8"W x 9.1"D x 66.9"H
- G. Marino Side Cabinet: 15.7"W x 14.6"D x 42.1"H
- H. Woodford Side Cabinet: 19.7"W x 15.7"D x 71.5"H
- I. Vernon Side Cabinet: 19.7"W x 15.7"D x 71.5"H
- J. Swanton Side Cabinet: 23.6"W x 15.7"D x 71.5"H
- K. Richford Side Cabinet: 31.8"W x 15.6"D x 71.5"H
- L. Orwell Side Cabinet: 17.7"W x 20.9"D x 27.6"H
- M. Norton Side Cabinet: 17.7"W x 21.9"D x 27.6"H
The Solid Oak Advantage
Quality materials are important to the longevity of your bathroom vanity. Cheap vanities made with particle board or MDF tend to sag, warp, split, discolor, and expand over time. This is especially true in humid climates, such as the environment found in a normal bathroom. Since bathroom humidity is so common, bathroom vanities need to be extremely durable. They also need to be strong enough to endure lots of usage-based wear and tear. Vanities are typically made of MDF, birch, rubberwood, or natural oak. Generally, MDF is approximately 30 % the quality of oak, birch is 50% the quality of oak, and rubberwood is typically 90% the quality of oak, where "quality" is defined as the strength, integrity, and durability of the material. Solid oak is without question the strongest, most durable, and most resilient of all vanity materials. Only the highest-quality and best made vanities are manufactured from natural oak.
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Center drawers are boxed and fitted around plumbing for additional storage.
Premium Collection vanities are all hand stained, hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.