The Cansano Double Bath Vanity is sure to brighten up any master bathroom. Its solid birch wood construction is kiln-dried to prevent warping and cracking. The antique white finish is achieved through a multi-layer, 12-step hand glaze finish to prevent peeling, cracking, and fading. Its natural Baltic brown marble top is finished and sealed to protect against stains and water marks. Both white porcelain undermount sinks feature a new no-splash, reverse slope design. Behind its four doors and four drawers, you will find a lot of room for storage and organization. A set of two matching mirrors is available to complete your bathroom design. Faucets sold separately. Dimensions:
- Vanity: 72" W x 24" D x 36" H
- Optional Mirrors: 31" W x 2.5" D x 40" H
- Antique White Finish
- 100% solid natural Baltic Brown Granite top and backsplash polished and sealed
- White Porcelin Sinks with no splash, reverse slope design
- Solid Birch Grade A Kiln-Dried hardwood
- Framed type construction
- Fully functional 4 doors and 4 drawers
- Full extension drawers operate on 20,000 rpm ball bearing guide systems
- All pieces are hand finished and hard carved in wood. No resins or plaster
- Multi layer 12 step hand applied finish throughout
- 3 layer hand applied varnish. Increases durablility & prevents warping
- Intricate detailing and scroll work
- ***Faucets not included!!***
Premier Collection Lite
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Center drawers are boxed and fitted around plumbing for additional storage.
Premium Collection vanities are all hand stained, hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or pealing.