The Burlington Double Bath Vanity is strikingly simple, yet undeniably handsome and well crafted. The cabinet is built from warp-resistant solid oak hardwood, which is protected by a water-resistant espresso finish. This color is not only conservative and versatile, it also establishes a perfect transitional look with the brushed chrome hardware. This double bathroom vanity includes two mirrors, but you can choose to upgrade them to medicine cabinets for more utility. Both options sport a matching espresso finish. To add even more storage, you can select the matching side cabinet. This vanity makes it easy to redesign your bathroom with a timeless style that will continue to please for years.
|Vanity: ||73"W x 21.5"D x 34.5"H|
|Mirrors (each): ||24"W x 36"H|
|Optional Medicine Cabinets (each): ||28.5"W x 6.5"D x 34.5"H|
|Optional Side Cabinet: ||18"W x 18"D x 72.25"H|
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid Oak hardwood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealed finish
- Unique and striking contemporary design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Fully-extending under-mount soft-close drawer slides
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- 8" widespread 3-hole faucet mounts
- Brushed Chrome exterior hardware finish
- Plenty of storage space
- Plenty of counter space
- Includes drain assemblies and P-traps for easy assembly
- Includes matching mirrors, but medicine cabinets are available
- 4 doors, 5 drawers
- Choice of two natural stone countertops
- Faucets not included
Premier Collection Lite
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection Lite are the best vanities in the industry where blending high quality woods with new production techniques of manufactured wood. These are both high quality and affordable, made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods blended with manufactured woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection Lite the vanity must get A grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections Lite uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years. The hardwood is used as the foundational material and manufactured woods are used for doors and drawers.
Premier Collections Lite vanities us up to a 2cm stone top providing a luxurious look. All of the vanity tops are sealed
Premium Collection Lite vanities use hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades. All vanities have working drawers with ample storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts.
Premium Collection Lite vanities are all hand stained, hand painted, using up to a 10 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or pealing.