24" Metropolitan Single Vanity- American Walnut
- Vanity: 24"W x 22.5"D x 32.5"H
- Vanity cabinet may be hung on wall, or chrome finish metal legs may be used for the cabinet to sit on the floor.
- Birch Solids with American Walnut Veneers over hardwood plywood cores for strength and reduced flex.
- Sleek Chrome finish hardware.
- Height without legs is 27.6"
- Cabinets purchased separately will work with your own top
- Soft-close, adjustable door hinges
- Two full size doors for easy access and ample storage.
- Faucet : No
- Base Material : Wood
- Base Finish : American Walnut
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Distressed : Yes
- Number of Interior Shelves : 1
- Number of Drawers : 0
- Drain Assembly Included : No
- Dimension : 30"W x 0.75"D x 42"H
- Finish : American Walnut
- Wood : Birch
- White Oak Veneers over Plywood & MDF core
- Recessed keyhole brackets installed in back frame, for safe hanging
- Mirror can be hung vertically or horizontally (Landscape)
|Top Option Name||Countertop Thicknes||Countertop Material||Sink Installation Type|
|24" Single Top, Snow White Quartz w/ Sink||3 CM||Quartz||Undermount|
|24" Single Top, 3 CM Arctic Fall Solid Surface, w/Sink||3CM||Solid Surface||Undermount|
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collection uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years
Premier Collection vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use solid hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades and do not contain any MDF, particle board, or chip board. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Finish:Premier Collection vanities are all hand stained and hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.