30" Centra Single Bath Vanity - Espresso
With the 30" Centra Single Vanity, you get style, function, and durability - all in one beuatiful, petite vanity. Its solid oak cabinet is finished in a rich Espresso finish, and is accompanied by your choice from four great top options. Each top option is pre-drilled with a single faucet hole and includes a porcelain, undermount sink. A matching mirror also comes with the Centra Vanity, giving you everything you need to transform your bathroom's style.
- Vanity: 30"W x 20.5"D x 22.75"H
- Mirror: 24"W x 5"D x 32"H
- Amare Wall Cabinet: 13.75"W x 12"D x 56"H
- Amare Rotating Floor Cabinet: 13 7/8"W x 15"D x 73"H
- Centra Wall Cabinet: 24"W x 8.75"D x 29"H
- Diana Wall Cabinet: 16 1/8"W x 9 1/8"D x 56 1/8"H
- Shaina Floor Cabinet: 24"W x 17"D x 71"H
- Tavello Floor Cabinet: 16.25"W x 16"D x 59.5"H
- Made of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid oak
- Twelve-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low VOC sealed finish
- Espresso finish
- Single-door cabinet
- Concealed soft-closing door hinges
- Single drawer
- Deep doweeled drawer
- Fully-extending undermount soft-closing slides
- Top available in Green Glass, White Artificial Stone, Ivory Marble, Carrera White Marble
- Pre-drilled with single faucet hole
- Comes with porcelain undermount sink
- Includes matching mirror
- **Faucets Not Included*
The Solid Oak Advantage
Quality materials are important to the longevity of your bathroom vanity. Cheap vanities made with particle board or MDF tend to sag, warp, split, discolor, and expand over time. This is especially true in humid climates, such as the environment found in a normal bathroom. Since bathroom humidity is so common, bathroom vanities need to be extremely durable. They also need to be strong enough to endure lots of usage-based wear and tear. Vanities are typically made of MDF, birch, rubberwood, or natural oak. Generally, MDF is approximately 30 % the quality of oak, birch is 50% the quality of oak, and rubberwood is typically 90% the quality of oak, where "quality" is defined as the strength, integrity, and durability of the material. Solid oak is without question the strongest, most durable, and most resilient of all vanity materials. Only the highest-quality and best made vanities are manufactured from natural oak.
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use solid hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades and do not contain any MDF, particle board, or chip board. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts.
Premier Collection vanities are all hand stained and hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.
|Delivery Time||5-7 Business Days|
|Counter Top||Artificial Stone|