30" Weston Vanity w/Glass Doors, Cottage White w/Arctic Fall Top
- Vanity : 30" W x 22" D x 37" H(123.5lbs)
- Sink : 16.5"W x 8"D x 12"H
- Mirror : 29W x 0.75D x 40H (29lbs)
- Cabinets are finished inside and out, with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance
- Two 1" beveled cut frosted, tempered glass doors
- Brushed Nickel finished hardware door hardware
- Premium soft close hinges on doors
- Married Arctic Fall Solid Surface top with rectangular white ceramic sink
- Two top drawers are faux
- Faucet Hole Spread8"
- Sink Material : Porcelain
- Base Finish :Cottage White
- Hardware Finish : Brushed Nickel
- Number of Interior Shelves : 1
- Number of Drawers : 0
- Drain Assembly Included : No
- Dimension : 29"W x 0.75"D x 40"H
- Finish : Cottage White
- Wood : Poplar
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collection uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collection vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.Construction:
Premium Collection vanities use solid hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades and do not contain any MDF, particle board, or chip board. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Finish:Premier Collection vanities are all hand stained and hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.
|Delivery Time||5-7 Business Days|
|Manufacturer||James Martin Furniture|