The Premiere Single Bath Vanity combines the clean look of modern design with the handsome details of a more traditional piece. This creates a highly versatile look that looks great almost anywhere. The white water resistant finish protects the solid oak body, which also resists warping over time. The brushed chrome hardware gives it a little more modern flair. Choose between two natural marble countertops and backsplashes, and five vessel sinks. This single vanity also includes a matching mirror. Faucets are not included.
- Vanity: 36"W x 22.5"D x 31.25"H
- Counter Thickness: 0.75"
- Sinks: Adds 5-5.5"H
- Mirror: 24.25"W x 36.25"H
- Made of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid oak hardwood
- Designed to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- White Finish
- Water-resistant low VOC finish
- Twelve-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing proces
- Two single-door cabinets
- Soft-closing concealed hinges
- Two functional drawers
- Deep doweled drawers
- Fully extending bottom-mount slides
- Brushed Chrome accents and legs
- Tops available in Ivory or Carrera White Marble with backsplash
- Vessel sinks available in Bone Porcelain, White Porcelain, Ivory Marble, White Marble, or Black Granite
- Some top and sink combinations may be unavailable
- Single-hole faucet mount
- Includes matching mirror
- **Faucets Not Includes**
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use solid hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades and do not contain any MDF, particle board, or chip board. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts.
Premier Collection vanities are all hand stained and hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.