Bring natural beauty and a rustic, Old World appeal to your bathroom with the 42" Regent Single Bath Vanity. Made from ash and birch solids, this original design features a gorgeous English Burl finish with a natural wood texture. Two small drawers, two large drawers, and two hide-away drawers give you plenty of storage space in a small vanity. Each drawer front features an antiqued drawer pull with an Antique Brass finish. The top is available in 6 beautiful options, allowing you to choose from a matching wood top or any of the stone top options available. Add its matching mirror to give your new Regent vanity a look that will prove to be timeless.
- Vanity: 42"W x 23.5"D x 34.25"H (97 lbs.)
- Wood Top: 42"W x 23.5"D x 1.5"H (21 lbs.)
- Stone Tops: 42"W x 24"D x 1"H (89-119 lbs.)
- Sink: 17"W x 14"D x 9"H (17 lbs.)
- Mirror: 30"W x 1.25"D x 36"H (21 lbs.)
- English Burl finish
- Kiln-dried ash and birch solid woods
- Comes with matching wood backsplash
- 100% solid wood carvings
- Old world construction with no knock-down design
- Twelve-step, multi-layer hand finish process
- Hand made and finished inside and out
- Hand-applied anti-mildew varnish
- Stone tops are 4 cm thick and have clipped corners
- Antique Brass finished designer hardware
- Premium soft-closing hinges
- Drawer bottoms are lined with signature red laminate for easy cleaning
- Premium full-extension, side-mounted, soft-closing drawer slides
- Two double-height drawers
- Two standard drawers
- Two hide-away drawers
- Stone tops pre-cut with three faucet holes in 8" spread
- Oval porcelain sink included with tops
- No assembly required
- **Wood tops are not precut!**
- **Faucets Not Included**
About The TopsThis vanity comes with a large selection of stone tops. These stone tops are 4 cm in thickness and have an eased, mitered edge. Professional installation of these vanities and tops are required. Wooden risers are required with these stone tops, which are pre-attached to the cabinet top edges when you receive your new vanity. They include pre-installed porcelain sink(s) and pre-drilled with three faucet holes in the standard 8" spread. Because the marble and granite used on these counter tops are natural stones, slight variations in veining and color between tops will occur.
Premier Collection Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Wood Used: Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Vanity Tops: Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Construction: Premium Collection vanities use solid hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades and do not contain any MDF, particle board, or chip board. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts.
Finish: Premier Collection vanities are all hand stained and hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.