Made of kiln-dried solid wood using old-world construction techniques, the 60" Ceprano Single Bath Vanity is built to last a lifetime. The hand-applied finish and antique pewter hardware complete it's classic look. Choose from many beautiful countertop options including Cream Marble, Black Granite, and Travertine. A matching linen cabinet is also available.
- Vanity: 60"W x 23.5"D x 33.5"H (80 lbs.)
- Vanity with 2 cm countertop: 60"W x 23.5"D x 0.8"H (81-92 lbs.)
- Vanity with 4 cm countertop: 60"W x 23.5"D x 1"H (92-123 lbs.)
- Sink: 17"W x 14"D x 9"H (17 lbs.)
- Mirror: 27"W x 3.5"D x 43"H (20 lbs.)
- Linen cabinet: 15.75"W x 15.25"D x 65"H (91 lbs.)
- Driftwood finish
- Kiln-dried hardwood with solid wood
- Comes with matching wood backsplash
- Hand-applied anti-mildew varnish
- Old-world construction with no "knock-down" design
- Multi-layer, 12 step hand-finishing process
- Antique pewter-finished hardware
- Comes with pre-attached risers to accommodate 4 cm tops
- Risers can be removed for use with standard 2 cm tops
- One door cabinet with shelf
- Two functional drawers with dovetail construction
- Stone tops pre-cut with three faucet holes in 8" spread
- Oval porcelain sinks included with tops
- No assembly required
- **Countertop not included**
- **Faucets not included**
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collection uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collection vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Center drawers are boxed and fitted around plumbing for additional storage.
Premium Collection vanities are all hand stained, hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.