60" Berkeley Double Sink Vanity - Dark Chestnut
The 60" Berkeley Double Sink Vanity is simple in style, but exquisite in design. For long lasting durability, this vanity is constructed from solid birch hardwood and finished in a twelve-stage process with a Dark Chestnut finish. Its cabinet offers two spacious single-door cabinets and four spacious drawers with soft-closing slides. Each drawer and cabinet door is adorned with an Brushed Chrome handle. The top is available in Cream Marble or Carrera White Marble with a backsplash and two porcelain undermount sinks. Add two small mirrors or a large mirror to go with your new vanity.
- Vanity: 60"W x 22.5"D x 34"H
- Cabinet Only: 59"W x 22"D x 33.25"H
- Countertop: 60"W x 22.5"D x 0.75"H
- Backsplash: 36"W x 0.75"D x 3.25"H
- Small Mirror: 24"W x 1 7/8"D x 34"H
- Large Mirror: 56"W x 1 7/8"D x 36"H
- Made from environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid birch hardwood
- Engineered to prevent warping
- Dark Chestnut finish
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealer
- Twelve-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting, and finishing process
- Ivory Marble or White Carrera Marble top with backsplash
- Undermount porcelain sink
- Two single-door cabinets
- Concealed soft-closing hinges
- Four deep-doweled drawers
- Fully-extending undermount soft-closing slides
- Brushed Chrome hardware
- Three-hole faucet mount in 8" spread
- Optional mirror
- **Faucets Not Included**
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use solid hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades and do not contain any MDF, particle board, or chip board. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts.
Premier Collection vanities are all hand stained and hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.
|Delivery Time||5-7 Business Days|