60" Malibu Single Bath Vanity
Free shipping on all orders over $99.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
100% money back guarantee.
ONLINE SUPPORT 24/7
The beauty of the 60" Malibu Single Bath Vanity stems from the simple, yet sophisticated appeal of its design. The solid birch frame is finished with a beautifully natural Honey Alder finish. Six pull-out drawers that have built-in dividers, along with two hide-away drawers gives you plenty of storage space. Each drawer is adorned with a unique Antique Pewter finished handle. A lower towel shelf gives you additional space for clean towels. Choose from 7 top options. A rounded mirror and linen cabinet can also be purchased to fill your bathroom with the same country charm.
- Vanity: 60"W x 23.5"D x 34.25"H (152 lbs.)
- Wood Top: 60"W x 23.5"D x 1.5"H (26 lbs.)
- Stone Tops: 60"W x 24"D x 1"H (135-155 lbs.)
- Sink: 17"W x 14"D x 9"H (17 lbs.)
- Honey Alder finish
- Kiln-dried solid birch woods
- Birch solids with birch veneers over select hardwood plywood core
- Comes with matching wood backsplash
- 100% solid wood carvings
- Old world construction with no knock-down design
- Twelve-step, multi-layer hand finish process
- Hand made and finished inside and out
- Hand-applied anti-mildew varnish
- Stone tops are 4 cm thick and have clipped corners
- Antique Iron finished designer hardware
- Premium soft-closing hinges
- Drawer bottoms are lined with signature red laminate for easy cleaning
- Premium full-extension, side-mounted, soft-closing drawer slides
- Two hide-away drawers
- Four standard drawers
- Two double-height drawers
- Towel shelf
- Stone tops pre-cut with three faucet holes in 8" spread
- Oval porcelain sink included with tops
- No assembly required
- **Wood tops are not precut!**
- **Faucets Not Included**
- Dimension : 26"W x 2.75"D x 26"H
- Finish : Honey Alder
- Wood : Birch
- The Malibu 26" Mirror in Honey Alder by James Martin Furniture is a great choice for home
- The solid birch circular frame surrounds a 1" in Beveled glass mirror and gives off a great beach feel
|Top Option Name||Countertop Thicknes||Countertop Material||Sink Installation Type|
|60" Carrara White Marble Top||2 CM||Marble||Undermount|
|60" Galala Beige Marble Top||2 CM||Marble||Undermount|
|60" Absolute Black Rustic Granite Top||2 CM||Granite||Undermount|
|60"Santa Cecilia Granite Top||2 CM||Granite||Undermount|
|60" Single Top, 3 CM Shadow Gray Quartz w/ Sink||3 CM||Quartz||Undermount|
|60" Single Top, 3 CM Snow White Quartz w/ Sink||3 CM||Quartz||Undermount|
|60" Single Top, 3 CM Arctic Fall Solid Surface, w/Sink||3CM||Solid Surface||Undermount|
|60" Carrara White Marble Top||4 CM||Marble||Undermount|
|60" Black Rustic Granite Top||4 CM||Granite||Undermount|
|60" Santa Cecilia Granite Top||4 CM||Granite||Undermount|
|60" Galala Beige Marble Top||4 CM||Marble||Undermount|
About The TopsThis vanity comes with a large selection of stone tops. These stone tops are 4 cm in thickness and have an eased, mitered edge. Professional installation of these vanities and tops are required. Wooden risers are required with these stone tops, which are pre-attached to the cabinet top edges when you receive your new vanity. They include pre-installed porcelain sink(s) and pre-drilled with three faucet holes in the standard 8" spread. Because the marble and granite used on these counter tops are natural stones, slight variations in veining and color between tops will occur.
Premier Collection Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Wood Used: Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Vanity Tops: Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Construction: Premium Collection vanities use solid hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades and do not contain any MDF, particle board, or chip board. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts.
Finish: Premier Collection vanities are all hand stained and hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.