The 60" Parlero Double Bath Vanity offers a traditional look with a brown cherry finish. Wood carved details can be found on the legs, columns, and clawfoot legs. These details give the vanity depth and character that set it apart from the rest. It is constructed with kiln-dried hardwoods for superior durability. The countertop and backsplash is Baltic brown granite with white porcelain undermount sinks. The cabinet features two doors and eight drawers, which give you tons of room for storage and organization. An optional set of two matching mirrors are available to complete the look of your bathroom. Faucets sold separately.
- Vanity: 60"W x 22.5"D x 36"H (305 lbs.)
- Sink: 17"W x 14"D x 9"H (17 lbs.)
- Mirror: 32"W x 1"D x 40"H (25 lbs.)
- Cherry finish
- Baltic Brown Granite top
- Cherry and Birch solids with Cherry veneer over a combination of MDF and hardwood plywood cores
- Solid Baltic Brown Granite top
- Top are married and attached with waterfall edging
- Comes with stone backsplash
- Finished and sealed to prevent stains and watermarks
- Hand-applied anti-mildew varnish
- Antique Brass finished hardware
- Premium 45 mm, fully-exxtendable, side-mounted slides
- Two cabinet doors
- Eight functional drawers
- Stone tops pre-cut with three faucet holes in 8" spread
- Oval porcelain sink included with tops
- Ships with stone top attached
- No assembly required
- **Faucets Not Included**
Premier Collection Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Wood Used: Premier Collections uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years.
Vanity Tops: Premier Collections vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Construction: Premium Collection vanities use solid hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades and do not contain any MDF, particle board, or chip board. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts.
Finish: Premier Collection vanities are all hand stained and hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.