72" Florentine Double Granite Top Vanity- Cherry
Free shipping on all orders over $99.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
100% money back guarantee.
ONLINE SUPPORT 24/7
- Vanity: 72"W x 24"D x 35.5"H
- Sink : 12"w x 6"D
- Solid British Tan Granite top, finished and sealed to prevent stains and water marks
- Finish: Cherry
- Solid Birch grade A wood
- Premium 45mm full extension sidd glides and standard door hinges
- Attached Under Mount porcelain sink
- Decorative wood backsplash is included with cabinet
- Faucet : No
- Faucet Hole Spread: 8"
- Number of Faucet Holes Per Sink: 3
- Sink Material: Porcelain
- Base Material : Wood; Manufactured wood
- Overflow : Yes
- Base Finish : Cherry
- Hardware Finish : Antique Brass
- Distressed : Yes
- Number of Drawers : 5
- Drain Assembly Included : No
- Dimension : 32"W x 1"D x 40"H
- Finish : Cherry
- Wood : Cherry & Birch
- The Florentine 32" mirrors in Cherry by James Martin Furniture display beautiful craftsmanship and an elegant style
- These mirrors, sold as a pair, will be eye catching to your guests as they take notice of the intricate hand carved detail that has gone into this stunning set
Vanities that are marked as Premier Collection are the best vanities in the industry where no expense has been spared. These are the best vanities money can buy made from small quantities of handpicked solid hard woods that are hand finished to perfection. To be considered part of the Premium Collection the vanity must get A+++ grades in: Wood used, Interior Construction, Counter Top, and Finish.
Premier Collection uses Kiln dried wood in small batches to insure proper drying to prevent cracking and warping. All wood is cared for in great detail to prevent cracking and warping so that your vanity looks as good as they day it arrived for many years
Premier Collection vanities that have stone tops use a thicker stone, up to 3cm (1cm more than industry average), providing a more luxurious look. All of the vanities with stone tops are sealed to prevent watermarks and minor stains.
Premium Collection vanities use solid hard wood box framed construction that provides strength and durability for decades and do not contain any MDF, particle board, or chip board. All vanities have working drawers with able storage made with slide ball bearing drawers and or soft close mounts. Finish:Premier Collection vanities are all hand stained and hand painted, using up to a 15 layer sealing and finishing process to avoid future fading, cracking, or peeling.